The PRNEWS team announced the 2022 Platinum PR Awards finalists today (Aug.22).
Join us as we celebrate the industry's top PR and communication campaigns, teams, people and agencies during a gala in New York on October 12, 6-10pm.
Entries were judged on their objectives, performance and their "X" factor.
This year's special recognition categories were awarded to:
- Ryan Kalember of Proofpoint, Corporate Spokesperson of the Year
- Adam Bauer of HPE, Crisis Manager of the Year
- Kristin Kroepfl of PepsiCo/Quaker, Marketer of the Year
- Marcos Ortega of Gavin, PR Intern of the Year
- Nicholas Suriel of University of Florida, PR Student of the Year and
- Natalie Asorey of University of Florida, PR Trainer/Educator of the Year
Additionally this year, PRNEWS will recognize a best in show honoree. Finalists are: Cox Communications, GroundFloor Media, KARV Communications, King Media and Weber Shandwick/Devries Global.
Finalists in all categories are listed at the event site. Congratulations to all!
To register for the gala, please click here.